For example, the department created an acquisition programming and planning branch within the Office of Acquisition Management to serve as a link between procurement personnel and the agencies that generate requirements.
What does OAM stand for?
OAM stands for Office of Acquisition Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAM
We have 92 other meanings of OAM in our Acronym Attic
- Operationally Acceptable Level of Traffic
- Opleidingen Allochtone Levende Talen (Dutch: Training Minority Languages)
- Ontario Association of Library Technicians/Association des Bibliotechniciens de l'Ontario
- Office of Aging and Long Term Care (University of Kansas)
- Organization of African Liberal Youth
- Medal of the Order of Australia
- Oakland Art Murmur (est. 2006; Oakland, CA)
- Object Allocation Map (Sybase)
- Object Attribute Memory (computing)
- Occupational Assessment & Modification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commerce's Office of Acquisition Management said it was waiting for an update of its IT system to support the monitoring responsibilities.