Canberra: Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health, 2001.
What does OATSIH stand for?
OATSIH stands for Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Optical Alignment Transfer System
- Optical Attenuation Test Set
- Optimized Adaptive Trading System (stock market trading)
- Orbit and Attitude Tracking
- Order Administration and Tracking System (Sprint)
- Orthogonal Array Testing (test technique to provide maximum coverage from a test procedure with a minimum number of test cases)
- Osteochondral Autograft Transfer System
- Over-The-Air Activation Teleservice
- Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense/Chemical and Biological Defense
- Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs (Australia)
- Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services
- Oregon Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- Ontario Addiction Treatment System Section (Canada)
- Open Access Transmission Tariff
- Operation Anti Terror Team (online gaming)
- Oral Ammonia Tolerance Test
- Oro-Anal Transit Time (gastroenterology)
- On A Totally Unrelated Subject
- Organization of African Trade Union Unity
- Open Architecture Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Canberra, Steve has worked as the national Aboriginal health adviser to the Australian Medical Association; chief executive officer of NACCHO (National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation); and assistant secretary in the Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH).
Publication and free distribution to Indigenous communities was made possible by funding from the Commonwealth Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH).