New Federal Government clients in North America over the past few months: Commander, Navy Installations Command US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Medium Extended Air Defense System US Consumer Product Safety Commission Missile Defense Agency USACE - Construction Engineering Lab Naval Facilities Expeditionary Logistics Center Dept of Education, Federal Student Aid National Institutes of Health, Office of Aids Research National Institutes of Health, Child Health and Human Development US Census Bureau Department of the Treasury, Office of the Chief Information Officer Learn more at K2.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (EPA)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Technology Transfer Network
- Marina Municipal Airport (Marina, CA)
- Ocular Albinism, Autosomal Recessive
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
- Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Athletes from Russia
- Online Advertising Report
- Online Annual Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of AIDS Research and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Division of AIDS must put such research on the federal agenda or use some of their modest discretionary funds to help kick-start a program of this type.
The Office of AIDS Research, also within the Office of the Director, was granted $41 million to perform its role of coordinating AIDS research throughout NIH.
Check out the National Cancer Institute or the Office of AIDS Research.
The 19-year-old Bethesda, Maryland-based concern provides technical and information support services to such government agencies as the National Institutes of Health's Office of AIDS Research, the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (HCPR) and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
Snow points out that vaccine research "gets the least money" of the areas that the Office of AIDS Research funds.
Mark Feinberg of the Office of AIDS Research at the National Institutes of Health.