United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs South Sudan Weekly Humanitarian Bulletin for 6-13 April 2012 Highlights: Further cross-border air strikes by Sudan and the military takeover of the Heglig oil field by South Sudanese forces raised fears of a return to unrestrained hostilities.
What does OCAH stand for?
OCAH stands for Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OCAH in our Acronym Attic
- Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center (Oregon)
- Ohio Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Oak Creek Assembly Of God (Oak Creek, WI)
- Oerlikon Contraves AG
- Office of the Controller and Auditor General (Tanzania)
- Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild
- Orange County Anime Group (California)
- Orange County Artists Guild (Carrboro, NC)
- Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
- Orange City Area Health System (Iowa)
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters
- Office Cantonal d'Assurance-Invalidité (French: Cantonal Office for Disability Insurance; Switzerland)
- Office for Collaboration with Academia and Industry (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (ophthalmology)
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- Orthodontic Centers of America, Inc.
- Orange County American Industrial Hygiene Association (Irvine, CA)
- Occupational Case Analysis Interview and Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
UN agencies involved in the relief effort included the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the World Food Program, the World Health Organization, the UN Children's Fund, the UN High Commission for Refugees, the Human Settlements Program, and the Food and Agriculture Organization.
Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs and the U.