Following the acquisition of an Office for the Advancement of Telehealth (OAT) grant, INTEGRIS representatives met with the Oklahoma Physical Therapy Board (and eventually with the Occupational and Speech Therapy Boards) to describe the program.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Office for the Advancement of Telehealth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Office Automation System
- Online Automated System
- Ontario Assessment System (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Open Architecture Synthesis Studio (Korg)
- Open Architecture System (advanced aviation system development)
- Operability Assessment System
- Operator Assist System
- Orbit Analysis System
- Obligations Assimilables du Trésor (French treasury bond)
- Of All Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
IPHARM was created by an Office for the Advancement of Telehealth (OAT) federal grant in late 2002.