9m from the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV), pounds 3.
What does OLEV stand for?
OLEV stands for Office for Low Emission Vehicles (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OLEV
- Olivocochlear Lateral Efferent System
- On-Line Executive Summit
- One-Line Element Set
- Open Label Extension Study (pharmaceutical research)
- Ontario Law Enforcement Training Academy (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Optimal Lightpath Establishment on Tree
- Organic Light-Emitting Transistor
- Office of Law Enforcement Technology Commercialization (National Institute of Justice's Office of Science and Technology program)
- Otsuka Long Evans Tokushima Fatty
- Oklahoma Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Online Electric Vehicle (electromagnetic induction)
- Operation Lifesaver Educational Vehicle (rail safety; Canada)
- Orbital Life Extension Vehicle (spacecraft)
- Office de La Langue Francaise (Quebec)
- Oljearbeidernes Fellessammenslutning (Norwegian Oil Industry Association)
- Orbital Launch Facilities
- Orbiter Landing Facility
- Orbiter Lifting Frame (US NASA)
- Oregon Law Foundation (Tigard, OR)
- Oromo Liberation Front
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charge your Car is North East England's Plugged in Places project funded by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV), One North East and North East regional partners.
A Nissan employee wrote to the Office for Low Emission Vehicles on June 2, warning "clarification" was needed as a "matter of urgency" with the company taking online orders for its Leaf vehicle from July - with the price taking the incentive into account.
Regional development agency One North East, in conjunction with the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, has announced that almost pounds 8m will be spent on a roll out of 1,300 charging points across the region over the next three years.
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (Olev) will hand just under pounds 3m to regional development agency One North East, which itself will put in pounds 3.