1) In 1988, the American Library Association (ALA), Office for Library Personnel Resources (OLPR) under the leadership of its director, Margaret Myers, issued Librarians for the New Millennium (Moen & Heim, 1988).
What does OLPR stand for?
OLPR stands for Office for Library Personnel Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLPR
We have 2 other meanings of OLPR in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help (school)
- Ontwikkeling Lokaal Preventief Jeugdbeleid (Dutch: Local Preventive Development Youth Policy)
- Oak Lawn Public Library (Oak Lawn, IL)
- One Laptop Per Landrover
- One Laptop per Nigerian Child
- Ozone Layer Protection Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Office of Lead Poisoning Prevention (Delaware)
- Options Listing Procedures Plan (amendment to Securities Exchange Act)
- Occupational Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Online Payroll Personnel System (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility (Minnesota)
- Open-List Proportional Representation (voting system)
- Optical License Plate Reading
- Office of Legal and Procurement Support (UN Development Programme)
- Oklahoma League of Political Scientists (Edmond, OK)
- On-Line Programming System
- Open Literature Processing System
- Our Lady of Perpetual Succour (Bombay, India high school)
- Our Lady of Prompt Succor (Chalmette, Louisiana Catholic church)
- One Laptop per Teacher (education program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available from the American Library Association, Office for Library Personnel Resources, 50 East Huron Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611.
The formal Research and Action Agenda for Support Professionals in Libraries (RAASPIL) casebook survey was conducted by Virginia Gerster and Meralyn Meadows (in press) as a part of the American Library Association Office for Library Personnel Resources Standing Committee on Library Education (SCOLE) World Book-ALA GOAL Award Project on Library Support Staff.