He pointed out that Kuwait has set up an Office for Human Rights in the Ministry of Justice, in addition to continuing efforts to create a public body for human rights, stressing Kuwait's keenness on the issue of human rights as a basic foundation for the construction of the modern civil state.
What does OHR stand for?
OHR stands for Office for Human Rights (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHR
We have 39 other meanings of OHR in our Acronym Attic
- On-Hand Quantity
- One Hitta Quitta (to be knocked out in one hit)
- Operational Headquarters (Malaysia)
- Oral Health Questionnaire
- Outdoor Health Questionnaire (UK)
- Overseas Headquarters
- Ontario Health Quality Council (Canada)
- On Hand Quantities with Dollar Amount
- Oral Health-Related Quality of Life (UK)
- Oak Hills Research (Aurora, CO)
- Office of Health Research
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of the High Representative (in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Old Homes Restored (show)
- Operational Hazard Reports
- Optical Handwriting Recognition
- Optimal Hedge Ratio (investing)
- Oracle Human Resources (software)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Rhone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the two-day meeting of the annual consultations between the government of Qatar and the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, which began here yesterday, the minister said Qatar attaches great importance to strengthening and developing relations with the UN High Commissioner Office for Human Rights, adding that the Qatari government believes that annual consultative meetings provide a positive environment in supporting these relationships.
Office for Human Rights said the authorities "need to put an immediate halt to the excessive use of force against peaceful protesters, especially the use of live ammunition.
office for human rights in Cambodia 1993, four special envoys have been assigned to Cambodia on human rights issues.
The Panel recommends that the federal Office for Human Rights Protection (OHRP) develop procedures and guidelines for Informed Consent that are suitable for alternative populations (including ethnic and language minorities).
During the investigation conducted by the Special Prosecutor's Office for Human Rights, prosecutors theorized that Xon Salazar was killed because of an interfamilial land dispute.
There is absolutely no dispute that the sex traffic market came with the arrival of the peacekeepers," asserts Madeleine Rees, who directs the UN Office for Human Rights in Bosnia.