With Office 2000, it's also possible to provide users with other services, including document storage, Web hosting, and Office Server Extensions, which enable users to streamline workgroup collaboration and save documents to the Web.
What does OSE stand for?
OSE stands for Office Server Extensions (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSE
We have 111 other meanings of OSE in our Acronym Attic
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado (Uruguay)
- Observatoire Social Européen (French: European Social Observatory; Belgium)
- Observing System Experiments
- Ocean Science and Engineering, Inc.
- Office of Safety Engineering (US DOE)
- Office of Security Evaluation (US DOE)
- Office of Structural Engineering (Ohio)
- Office of Student Employment (various locations)
- Office of the State Employer (Michigan)
- Office of the State Engineer (various locations)
- Officer Scheduling the Exercise
- Oil Sands Exploration
- On Scene Endurance (US DoD)
- On-Site Environmental, Inc. (Puerto Rico)
- Open Security Exchange
- Open Servlet Engine (Websphere specific deployment characteristic)
- Open Source Edition (software)
- Open Systems Environment
- Operating Supplies and Equipment (hospitality)
- Operating System Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
By making this system available to customers, Verio will continue to offer a complete one-stop solution for small to medium sized businesses' web hosting needs and offer SMB customers the benefits of the Windows 2000 platform, including: -- Office Server Extensions (OSE) that allow customers to collaborate online, providing a secure intranet environment without the normally associated IT costs of building one; -- Powerful, easy-to-use tools and applications that can help customers create and manage their web sites more efficiently, thus enabling companies to quickly and easily establish their online business; and -- A secure, scalable and flexible platform that allows customers to more easily grow their web hosting needs as their business needs online grow.
The new initiative includes ASP deployment kits for business service application hosting; the Office Server Extensions Program, which help ISPs and ASPs offer powerful, Web-based collaboration hosting services; and the Windows(R) 2000 Readiness Program, which positions ISPs and ASPs for rapid deployment of Windows 2000 operating system-based hosting services.
By capitalizing on new Microsoft Office Server extensions available in Office 2000, including the COM add-in architecture and OLE DB support, Prospero Solution for Office 2000 will reduce the complexities associated with desktop-enterprise integration.
0 that integrates with Microsoft Excel, e-mail and collaboration functionality based on Exchange Server and the Outlook(R) 2000 messaging and collaboration client, and a Web server for deploying Office Server Extensions.