What does OCAI stand for?
OCAI stands for Office Cantonal d'Assurance-Invalidité (French: Cantonal Office for Disability Insurance; Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCAI
We have 2 other meanings of OCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Controller and Auditor General (Tanzania)
- Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild
- Orange County Anime Group (California)
- Orange County Artists Guild (Carrboro, NC)
- Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
- Orange City Area Health System (Iowa)
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters
- Office for Collaboration with Academia and Industry (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (ophthalmology)
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- Orthodontic Centers of America, Inc.
- Orange County American Industrial Hygiene Association (Irvine, CA)
- Occupational Case Analysis Interview and Rating Scale
- Oklahoma City Area Inter-Tribal Health Board (Oklahoma)
- Overseas Construction Association of Japan, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (computing)
- Observation and Fields of Fire, Cover and Concealment