com)-- SP Marketplace a provider of SharePoint application solutions for small to medium (SMB) organizations, has announced a partnership with Layer2, the developer of Cloud Connector to deliver business data integration between SP Marketplace applications and leading back office business applications such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV and SAP.
What does OBA stand for?
OBA stands for Office Business Application (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBA
We have 86 other meanings of OBA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Burn/Open Detonation (demolition of unsereviceable and obsolete munitions)
- Organization Block 1
- Operational Build 3 (US NOAA)
- Operational Build 5 (weather software)
- Ogre Battle 64 (video game)
- Oberhasli Breeders of America
- Object Behavior Analysis
- Ocala Bowling Association (Florida, USA)
- Octave Band Analyzer
- Office of Biotechnology Activities (US National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Biotechnology Activity
- Office of Business Administration (various organizations)
- Offshore Banking Act (various locations)
- Oklahoma Bandmaster's Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
- Oklahoma Bondsman Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Boys Association (various locations)
- On Base Average (or percentage; baseball statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780735622760 6 Microsoft Office business applications for Office Sharepoint Server 2007.
The 2007 Microsoft Office, which was code-named Microsoft Office 12, is the new version of Microsoft's Office business application and incorporates programs such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.