For this reason, Y2K issues can affect an entire information technology infrastructure, including mainframe computers, personal computers, laptops, network servers, communications routers, telephone systems, office automation software, financial databases, manufacturing processes, and business partners.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Office Automation Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Oceanic Air Route Tracking System
- Ontario Association of Residences Treating Youth (Canada)
- 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase
- Obstacle Avoidance Sonar
- Obstacle Avoidance System
- Occupied Areas Section (US DoD)
- Oceanic Automation System
- Odisha Administrative Service (India)
- Offensive Air Support
- Offensive Avionics System
- Office Automation System
- Office of Academic Services (various schools)
- Office of Addiction Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Administrative Services
- Office of Administrative Support (US FEMA)
- Office of Aerospace Studies
- Office of Aircraft Services
- Office of Applied Studies (SAMHSA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary
- Official Athletic Site (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vantive Corp, the front office automation software (or customer relationship management, as it now likes to call it) house, has become the latest firm to emerge from SEC scrutiny unscathed.