For the foreseeable future, we will need Airmen who specialize and excel in Offensive Cyberspace Operations, Defensive Cyberspace Operations, and Cyberspace Support.
What does OCO stand for?
OCO stands for Offensive Cyberspace Operation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCO
We have 50 other meanings of OCO in our Acronym Attic
- Open College Network West and North Yorkshire (aka Open College Network Yorkshire and Humber Region; UK)
- Optometric Center of New York (New York, NY)
- Orange County New York
- Orange County New Years Eve (annual event; California)
- Osteopathic Council of New Zealand (regulatory body)
- Overseas Council New Zealand (Auckland, NZ)
- Oahu Civic Orchestra (Hawaii)
- Oakland Civic Orchestra (Oakland, CA)
- Object Code Only
- Off-Load Control Officer
- Office of Central Operations
- Office of Civilian Operations
- Office of Climate Observation (NOAA)
- Office of Community Outreach (various schools)
- Office of the Credit Ombudsman
- Office, Chief Ordnance
- Oklahoma Community Orchestra
- Olathe Community Orchestra (Olathe, KS)
- Old Cornish (linguistics)
- One Cancels the Order (banking, foreign exchange)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When is an Offensive Cyberspace Operation a Cyberattack?
All of this has rendered offensive cyberspace operations an attractive asymmetric option not only for mainstream opponents and other potential exploiters of the medium in ways inimical to the Nation's interests, but also for state and nonstate rogue actors with sufficient resources to cause us real harm.