00 Hardcover Criminal justice RC560 Osborn, clinical director of a sex offender treatment program in Minnesota, reviews the literature addressing questions related to the effectiveness of sex offender treatment and the ability to predict treatment completion based on offender and offense characteristics, treatment components, and therapist characteristics.
What does OTP stand for?
OTP stands for Offender Treatment Program (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTP
We have 103 other meanings of OTP in our Acronym Attic
- On Top of the World
- On Top of the World
- Operational Take-Off Weight
- Ontario Tug of War Association (Canada)
- Bucharest, Romania - Otopeni (Airport Code)
- Obligatorisk Tjenestepensjon (Norwegian: Mandatory Occupational Pension)
- Occupational Training Program (various organizations)
- Odznaka Turystyki Pieszej (Polish PTTK badge)
- Off the Page
- Off the Pigs (band)
- Offer to Purchase
- Office of Telecommunications Policy
- Office of the Premier (various locations)
- Office of the Prosecutor (International Criminal Court; Netherlands)
- Officers Training Program (various locations)
- Oh, the Profanity! (blog)
- Oil Treatment Plant
- Old Time Pottery
- Olympic Transport Plan (UK)
- On That Point (show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Massachusetts, the Department of Correction is committed to providing a sex offender treatment program that reduces recidivism by identifying and changing the thoughts and behaviors that contribute to sexual offending.
Margaret Alexander, clinical director of the sex offender treatment program at the Oshkosh (Wis.
The offender's incarceration record may reveal whether the offender accepted responsibility for prior sex crimes, successfully completed sex offender treatment programs, or faced disciplinary action while in prison or under supervision.
2, "an inmate required to participate in a sex offender treatment program shall not be eligible for a reduction of sentence unless the inmate participates in and completes a sex offender treatment program established by the director.
of Toronto, and Marshall directs a sex offender treatment program.
The prisoner had refused to participate in a sex offender treatment program and was denied parole on three occasions.