The PowerPoint can also be linked to outside programs, such as the Kentucky Offender Management System, which stores inmate files and the electronic medical records for each inmate.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Offender Management System (Correctional Services Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Operations and Maintenance Responsibility Transfer (US DoD)
- Ottawa Model of Research Use (medical research method)
- Object Management System
- Object Model System (object-oriented data management system developed within GlobIS at ETH Zurich)
- Observatory Monitoring System
- Occupant Monitoring System (vehicle software)
- Occupational Medical Service
- Octahedral Molecular Sieve
- Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Offboard Mission Support (Joint Strike Fighter)
- Office Management Specialist
- Office of Migrant Services (California)
- Office of Mobile Sources
- Office of Multicultural Services (various organizations)
- Office of Museum Services (various organizations)
- Offshore Marine Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Offshore Medical Services
- Oh My Science
- Oh My Stars
- Ohio Mushroom Society (Granville, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the systems singled out for criticism are the Child Support Agency's, the one which would have underpinned the National ID Card scheme, the Defence Information Infrastructure Programme, and ones created for the implementation of the Single Payments Scheme by the Rural Payments Agency, and the National Offender Management System.
Police - national and neighbourhood policing Counter-terrorism Organised crime Football hooliganism MI5 HM Inspector of Constabulary Crime Crime victims Anti-social behaviour Drugs Community safety Firearms Immigration Asylum Nationality and Citizenship Justice and Home Affairs in the EU Race equality Identity Cards Animal Rights Terrorism Criminal justice system Youth Justice Corporate Manslaughter Offender Management System Probation Service Prison Service CAPTION(S): BRANDED Emma Budd, 19, lost two teaching jobs' BRANDED Rachel Cook is fighting to clear name' TOUGH: John Reid' REFUGEE: Tanya fled here from Zimbabwe' MEETING: Secret snap of Tanya and Dawute
Doug Peterson and others from CDCR used the common business functions as a starting point in their project to implement a new offender management system.
We are intrigued and watching with interest the United Kingdom's National Offender Management System (NOMS).