What does OLD stand for?
OLD stands for Off-Load Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLD
We have 30 other meanings of OLD in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Low-Coherence Reflectometry
- Original London Cast Recording (album; UK)
- Office Live Communications Server (Microsoft)
- On-Line Certification System (US VA Financial Services Center; Austin, TX)
- Open Loop Control System (electronics)
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters
- Obsessive Love Disorder (mental health)
- Obstructive Lung Disease (respiratory disease)
- Occupational Lung Disease