In the fifth off-campus library services conference proceedings, ed C.
What does OCLS stand for?
OCLS stands for Off-Campus Library Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCLS
We have 3 other meanings of OCLS in our Acronym Attic
- Old Colony Library Network
- Open Content Legal News (publication)
- Oral Care Link Nurse
- Orthopedic Clinics of North America (journal)
- Oklahoma Communication Laboratory for Networking and Bioengineering (Oklahoma State University)
- Off-Campus Learning Program (Loyola University New Orleans; New Orleans, LA)
- Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (northeastern US)
- Over-Current Latchup Protection
- Ohio Center for Law-Related Education
- Online Curriculum Library Services (California State University, Sacramento)
- Orange County Leadership Symposium (California)
- Orange County Library System (Orlando, FL)
- Outdoor Cooking Louisiana Style
- Ozark Center for Language Studies (Huntsville, AR)
- Orange County Legal Secretaries Association (California)
- Osage County Library Service Center (Linn, MO)
- Orange County Land Trust (Middletown, NY)
- Orange County Lumber Truck (Frank Zappa)
- Oporto Cricket and Lawn Tennis Club (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Z675 2004-024741 0-7890-2784-4 The Eleventh Off-Campus Library Services Conference proceedings.
Angie Gerrard, University of Saskatchewan, Canada Jessica Knoch, Grant MacEwan College, Canada Angie Gerrard is the Off-Campus Library Services Coordinator.
In her 1991 keynote address at an off-campus library services conference in Albuquerque, Burge stressed the urgency of librarians playing a more participatory role in distance education and re-establishing themselves as educators.