Saunders added: "I've counted nine chances that we had off the top of my head.
What does OTOMH stand for?
OTOMH stands for Off the Top of My Head
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Federation of Greek Bank-employers Organisations (Greek)
- Objective Table of Organization and Equipment
- One Team One Fight (racing term)
- Orthogonal Time-of-Flight (mass spectrometry)
- On The Other Hand
- One to One Interactive (est. 1997; Charlestown, MA)
- Output Third-Order Intercept
- On Track On Line (rail fan website)
- Object-to-Object Mapping (Java)
- Originating Type of Number
- On the Order Of
- On the Other Other Hand
- Off Tool Off Process (automotive engineering)
- Office of Technology Operations and Planning (US EPA)
- Ogólnopolskie Towarzystwo Ochrony Ptaków (Poland)
- On the Other Paw (slang)
- One Tambon One Product (Thailand)
- Opiate Treatment Outpatient Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Orbit-to-Orbit Stage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just off the top of my head I can think of Knight/Laursen, Bouma/Young, Mellberg/Gabby, Reo-Coker/Barry, Carew/Young.
Over the past few years, just off the top of my head, I can think of Anna-Marie Holmes from Boston Ballet, Ben Stevenson from Houston Ballet, Martin Fredmann from Colorado Ballet, Alison Chase from Pilobolus, all of whom have, euphemistically, been "let go.