Projects to Get You Off the Grid Noah Weinstein, editor Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
What does OTG stand for?
OTG stands for Off the Grid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTG
We have 52 other meanings of OTG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Treasury and Fiscal Services
- Oregon Tree Farm System (Eugene, OR)
- Orthogonal Time Frequency Space (physics)
- Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells
- Occult Tight Filum Terminale (spinal medicine)
- Organic Thin Film Transistor
- Occupational Therapy Fieldwork
- Odense Tekniske Gymnasium (Danish: Odense Technical College; Odense, Denmark)
- Of the Gods
- Of the Guild (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Robin Speronis, producer of the blog, Off The Grid Living In Southwest Florida -One Woman's Story, aka Adventures of a Nature Girl in her Quest for Freedom, http://www.
Other topics include piggybacking off the grid, communicating, and making a living.
Lisa Stevenson, who lives completely off the grid in south-central Alaska, started powering her mountain home with solar power 13 years ago.
Within this enclosure, the immense cubic prayer hall is slightly skewed off the grid to orientate it towards Mecca.
com)-- Robin Speronis, host of Blog Talk Radio's show Off The Grid Living airs a show entitled, Is The Price Of Grid Dependency Your Soul?