Summary: Barack Obama was addressing a gathering of prominent women when the presidential seal fell off the front of his lectern.
What does OTF stand for?
OTF stands for Off the Front (cycling/racing slang)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTF
We have 54 other meanings of OTF in our Acronym Attic
- Office and Technical Employees' Union (Canada)
- On the Edge Watersports (El Cajon, CA)
- Operational Test and Evaluation Working Group
- Open Text Corporation (stock symbol)
- Orientation Technico-Economique de l’Exploitation
- Overseas Tour Extension (US DoD)
- Office of Textiles and Apparel
- Object Testing Framework
- Objective Terrain Format (high resolution database format)
- Off The Film (camera technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We call in vain to keep her from going out and sweeping the snow off the front steps in winter.
Stay off the front page of The Wall Street Journal," shouts the jacket of this book.
Access to the store will be through the interior of the Plaza as well as through a newly constructed entrance off the front parking fields.
When Rangers boss Alex McLeish ordered: ``Stay off the front pages'', which bit did Ricksen not understand?
Recycling activists often sound an alarm that recycling, as an issue of environmental policy, has dropped off the front page.