The new pen arm lifts completely off the chart, and snaps back into place, providing clear and accurate chart recording every time.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Off the Chart (radio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- On the Bright Side
- One True Brace Style (computer programming)
- Online Turn Based Strategy
- OneSAF Testbed Baseline Semi-Automated Forces
- Off the Beaten Trail
- Operating Theater Blood Transaction System
- Omelets That Bite You Back (FFFBI)
- L-2-Oxothiazolidine-4-Carboxylic Acid (pharmacology)
- Object Technology Center (Conference)
- Off the Chain
- Off The Clock
- Office des Transports du Canada (Canadian Transportation Agency)
- Office of Teacher Certification (various schools)
- Office of Technical Cooperation (various locations)
- Office of Technology Commercialization (various locations)
- Office of Telecommunications
- Office of Tobacco Control (Ireland)
- Office Technology Center
- Officer in Tactical Command
- Officer Training Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another British car import makes a hit with performances that are off the charts.
Viewer feedback for the initial broadcasts have been off the charts," states Patrick Gottsch, president and general manager of RFD Communications.
On the other hand, the dynamic range of the PASs, which measure only particle-bound PAHs, were often exceeded during the monitoring events--the levels detected by the real-time monitors literally went off the charts, exceeding the range of the instruments.
With their combined range, they'd probably knock Mariah Carey right off the charts.