Off track excursions have a real effect on your cars handling and really affect your speed.
What does OTE stand for?
OTE stands for Off Track Excursion (auto racing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTE
We have 49 other meanings of OTE in our Acronym Attic
- Object Teams Development Tooling (open source software)
- Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Tanács (Hungary: Council of National Scientific Students' Associations)
- Optical Time Delay Unit
- Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation (Greece)
- Oberon Theatre Ensemble (New York)
- Observing Time Estimator
- OceanTech Expo
- Off Tackle Empire (football blog)
- Off Topic Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only a minor off track excursion by McNish towards the end of the session caused any concern.