We've come a long way since those early days," says Bhatia, adding that the advent of video and DVDs eventually nudged them off the film business in 1995.
What does OTF stand for?
OTF stands for Off The Film (camera technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTF
We have 54 other meanings of OTF in our Acronym Attic
- Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act
- Office and Technical Employees' Union (Canada)
- On the Edge Watersports (El Cajon, CA)
- Operational Test and Evaluation Working Group
- Open Text Corporation (stock symbol)
- Orientation Technico-Economique de l’Exploitation
- Overseas Tour Extension (US DoD)
- Office of Textiles and Apparel
- Object Testing Framework
- Objective Terrain Format (high resolution database format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Hemmings claimed in his autobiography that Richard Harris was kicked off the film after he punched director Michelangelo Antonioni and that scenes still to be completed were done with another actor who was photographed from behind.
Speaking about his treasured car in 2003, he said: "I have owned Chitty for 30 years after it came off the film set and she has become symbol of safety for children.
In her carnal longings (2003) she explores the emulsion-lift technique, which involves lifting the emulsion off the film surface and re-adhering it.
A SPOOF horror movie has scared off the films it makes fun of - because its raunchy trailer showed star Carmen Electra doing a saucy strip.
Mounted on the layflat, the Profile Sensor, a redesign of an earlier air-cushion gap technology, floats a constant distance off the film on air pressure.
This tautological task doesn't waste her artistry, but seals off the film from the debris of the non-self-reflexive, the non-Liz.