Off the Clock Fred Bramante and Rose Colby Corwin Press 2455 Teller Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 9781452217314, $29.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Off The Clock
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- One True Brace Style (computer programming)
- Online Turn Based Strategy
- OneSAF Testbed Baseline Semi-Automated Forces
- Off the Beaten Trail
- Operating Theater Blood Transaction System
- Omelets That Bite You Back (FFFBI)
- L-2-Oxothiazolidine-4-Carboxylic Acid (pharmacology)
- Object Technology Center (Conference)
- Off the Chain
- Off the Chart (radio)
- Office des Transports du Canada (Canadian Transportation Agency)
- Office of Teacher Certification (various schools)
- Office of Technical Cooperation (various locations)
- Office of Technology Commercialization (various locations)
- Office of Telecommunications
- Office of Tobacco Control (Ireland)
- Office Technology Center
- Officer in Tactical Command
- Officer Training Corps
- Officers' Training School (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wal-Mart is also facing a sex discrimination lawsuit, in addition to several lawsuits for allegedly forcing people to work off the clock.
If the boutiques take off as expected, we will soon be treated to the sight of ornate signs all across America reading "Physicians without Inhibitions," "Docs off the Clock," and "Medicins Avec Frontieres.