As many colleges still have vacant seats in the OBC as well as general category, they will announce a sixth cut- off list on Friday night and the seventh on the night of July 16.
What does OL stand for?
OL stands for Off List (subject line of offlist posts to mailing lists)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OL
We have 35 other meanings of OL in our Acronym Attic
- Obywatelska Koalicja Zielonych (Polish: Civic Greens Coalition)
- Omega Kappa Zeta (fraternity)
- Onion Kidz (counter-strike team)
- Outkastz (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Local Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- O'Fallon Library (O'Fallon, IL)
- Oberleitung (German catenary)
- Objective Lens
- Oc'ulus Lae'vus (Left Eye)
- Off Limits
- Offensive Linebacker (football)
- Offensive Lineman (football)
- Offer Letter (human resources)
- Office Lady (English term used in everyday Japanese for working unmarried young lady)
- Office Leader
- Official Language
- Old Latin
- Oldham (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Olympique Lyonnais (French football team)
- Olympiske Leker (Norwegian: Olympic Games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15/lb list and off list prices in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America; 250 Euro/metric ton in Europe Effective: June 15, 2006, or as contracts allow Products: Cyracure[TM] ERL Cycloaliphatic Epoxides Increase: $0.
Wisecracking Dubner obviously relishes telling us about how wrong the experts were about the rising crime rate and rattling off lists of "low-end" and "high-end" names until they blur into meaningless syllables.
THE second cut- off list for Delhi University, released on Friday, brought little relief for students thanks to the measly drop in percentages.
One wonders how corn gets left off lists of wonder products.
DU officials said the trend suggested students were doing the smart thing by securing seats under the first cut- off list itself.