Four of the 10 categories for the Alberta Business Awards of Distinction recognize Aboriginal diversity and business practices.
What does OD stand for?
OD stands for Of Distinction
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OD
We have 31 other meanings of OD in our Acronym Attic
- Ogemaw County Zoning Board (Michigan)
- Office of Coastal Zone Management (NOAA)
- Oregon Coastal Zone Management Association
- Opolskiego Centrum Zdrowia Publicznego (Polish: Opolski Public Health Center)
- Doctor of Optometry
- Object Domain
- Observable Difference
- Occupation Double (French TV show)
- Occupational Disease
- Oculus Dexter (Latin: Right Eye)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The set of whole numbers and levels of light are two examples of this type of distinction.
Anti-spanking advocates are really arguing that their children lack a power of distinction possessed by dogs.
Further "fretting out" of distinctions results because the narrator is paradoxically both knowledgeable and unreliable/limited.
Such a lack of distinction is likely to confuse and alarm many hospitals and physicians and also fails to provide useful guidance to the health care industry.