The bonds are held at Central Securities Depository (CSD) of the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (OeKB).
What does OeKB stand for?
OeKB stands for Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (German(
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ohio Election Justice Campaign
- King Abdulaziz Intl Airport (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Osborne Enterprises Jellyroll Productions
- Open European Journal on Variable Stars
- Oda Ekonomike e Kosovës (Albanian: Kosova Chamber of Commerce)
- Offenbach Edition Keck (sheet music book)
- Olbiil Era Kelulau (Palauan legislative body)
- One Eyed King (fan fiction)
- Orchestra Ensemble Kanazawa (Japan)
- Österreichisches Elektrotechnisches Komitee (German: Austrian Electrotechnical Committee; Austria)
- Occupational Exposure Level
- Occupational Exposure Limit
- Office of Early Learning (various locations)
- Office of Experiential Learning (various schools)
- Office of Export Licensing
- Office of Extended Learning (various organizations)
- Offshore Employee Leasing
- Old English Language
- Open End License
- Open Ended Line (chemical process industry for a pipe open to the atmosphere)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new debt facility has a maturity of four years and eight months and will be 50% guaranteed by Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG, the company said.
As regards Kommunalkredit, which had to be nationalised at the start of the previous year, Androsch said the bank's healthy business can be developed as a small-sized subsidiary of Austrian export financing group Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (OeKB) in the future.