EAG is majority owned by Odyssey Investment Partners, LLC, a private equity firm.
What does OIP stand for?
OIP stands for Odyssey Investment Partners (Delaware)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OIP
We have 90 other meanings of OIP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Identification Officers Association
- Occupational and Industrial Orthopaedic Center (New York University; New York, NY)
- Office of Intelligence and Operations Coordination (CBP/DHS US Border Patrol)
- Oriental and India Office Collections (British Libraries)
- Oriental and India Office Collections (British Library)
- Oddzial Intensywnej Opieki Medycznej (Polish hospitals casualty and emergency department)
- Oxfordshire Investment Opportunity Network Ltd. (UK)
- One India One People Foundation (Mumbai, India)
- Office of Internal Oversight Services (United Nations)
- Observatoire International des Prisons (France)
- Office and Industrial Park
- Office of Information and Privacy (US DOJ)
- Office of Infrastructure Protection (US DHS)
- Office of Institutional Planning (various locations)
- Office of International Partnerships
- Office of International Programs
- Office of the Iraq Programme
- Ohio Innocence Project (criminal justice)
- Oil Impregnated Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
Odyssey Investment partners has offices in New York, N.