The odorous house ant doesn't sting or bite or chew up houses.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Odorous House Ant (insect)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Kiowa Warrior Reconnaissance Helicopter (also AHIP)
- Outwardly Directed Hydroxide
- Outside of Hospitals or in Emergency Rooms
- O'Hara Hall (University of Scranton)
- Oak Hill Academy
- Oakland Heritage Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- Oakland Housing Authority (Oakland, CA)
- Ocala Housing Authority
- Occupational Health Assessment (NIOSH)
- Octavia Hill Association, Inc.
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Office of Health Affairs
- Office of Hearings and Appeals (US federal government)
- Office of Historic Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Ohio Halfway House Association (now Ohio Community Corrections Association)
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Oklahoma Heritage Association
- Old Harveians' Association (UK; alumni group)
- Omaha Housing Authority
- Oncology Hematology Associates (Newburgh, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study revealed that odorous house ant colonies become larger and more complex as they move from forest to city and act somewhat like an invasive species.