The Odd Fellows Home is not to be confused with another historic property, the Odd Fellows Hall at 674 Main St.
What does OFH stand for?
OFH stands for Odd Fellows Hall (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFH
We have 6 other meanings of OFH in our Acronym Attic
- Old Farts Golf Carts (Englewood, FL)
- Office of Gas & Electricity Markets (UK government)
- Okinawa Franklin Graham Festival (Japan)
- Office of Federal Grants Programs (US Department of Education)
- Objective Force Gross Requirement
- Oh for God's Sake
- Ohio Fruit Growers Society (now Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association; Columbus, OH)
- Oracle Financials Government User Group (UK)
- Optical Fibre Ground Wire
- Occasional Fasting Hyperglycaemia (diabetes)
- Office of Family Health
- Old Folks Home
- Orphans Faith Home (est. 1981; India)
- Our Father's House (Fitchburg, MA)
- Oxygen Fixation Hypothesis (radiation oncology)
- Oak Forest Homeowners Association
- Offset Fox Hunt Attenuator
- Ontario Federation of Hunters and Anglers (Canada)
- Ontario Field Hockey Association (Canada)
- Oregon Floating Homes Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rozann Kraus and several other choreographer/performers founded the space 20 years ago to save the 1884 Odd Fellows Hall when an earlier tenant, Joy of Movement, went out of business.
As his Eagle Scout project, Kilian led a year-long effort to repair and renovate a large portion of the upstairs of the 1876 Odd Fellows Hall in his hometown.
The play will be staged at Odd Fellows Hall, Stafford at 12.
Two free performances will be held on March 1 at Odd Fellows Hall, Greengate Street, Stafford, at 12.
In the 1880s, Hial Carr's sons, Loammi and Samuel Carr, took over and the brothers managed a funeral parlor on the first floor of the Odd Fellows Hall on Cottage Street.