The chapter on oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy discusses one such disease that is most common in the Bukhara Jews living in Israel (prevalence, 1:600).
What does OPMD stand for?
OPMD stands for Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPMD
We have 4 other meanings of OPMD in our Acronym Attic
- Outpatient Monitoring of Blood Pressure
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center (Michigan)
- Office of Professional Medical Conduct (New York State Department of Health)
- Old Pueblo Mustang Club (car club; Tucson, AZ)
- Olympic Peninsula Motorcycle Club (Port Angeles, WA)
- Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL)
- Orchard Property Marketing Corporation (Pasig, Philippines)
- Our Place Motorcycle Club (Bismarck, ND)
- Office of the Program Manager for Chemical Munitions
- Oregon Project Management Certification Program
- Officer Personnel Management Directorate
- Output Per Man-Day
- Oman Project Management and Development Company (tourism)
- Operator Performance Measurement & Data Collection System
- Office of Program Management and Evaluation
- Officer Professional Military Education (Canada)
- Olympians for Peace in the Middle East (Olympia, WA)
- Oregon Paper Money Exchange (est. 1983)
- Open Project Management Exchange Format
- Officer Professional Military Education Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whereas individuals with Becker muscular dystrophy, limb girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD), oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy (OPMD), and fascioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) are included in the analysis of some articles, most included studies focus on the experiences of those living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and myotonic dystrophy (DM).