Video atlas of oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
What does OFPRS stand for?
OFPRS stands for Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFPRS
- Office of Financial Policy and Oversight (US DHHS)
- Office Fédéral de la Protection de la Population (French)
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OMB)
- Operations Finance Preparatory Programme (Singapore and UK)
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy Act
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy Letter
- Office of Fiscal and Program Review (Maine)
- Oklahoma Foundation for Peer Review
- Old Fashioned Pretzel Rods
- Office Français de Protection des Réfugiés et Apatrides (French: French Office for Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons)
- Oklahoma Firefighters Pension and Retirement System
- Objective Force People Support
- Oh for Pete's Sake
- Online First Person Shooter (gaming)
- Online Foto Print System (software)
- Oucher Face Pain Scale (anesthesiology)
- Office of Financial Policy and Systems Design (Social Security)
- Offshore Fraud Projects Team (UK)
- Operator Form (of) Perturbation Theory
- Optical Fibre Protection Tubing (Miniflex)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Neigel has continuously strived for excellence in the fields of cosmetic surgery, laser surgery, as well as oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.