a) Sturge-Weber syndrome b) Marfans syndrome c) Neurofibrematosis d) Congenital ocular motor apraxia 11.
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Ocular Motor Apraxia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMA
We have 165 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- Opticalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Optical Multimode 2 (ISO/IEC; fiber with 50/125 Microns dimensions)
- Opticalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Oceaneering Multi-Purpose Micro Manipulator
- Optical Multimode 3 (ISO/IEC; fiber with 50/125 Micron dimensions and high bandwidth)
- Opticalman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Optimus Mini-Three
- Object Management Architecture
- Object-based Mapping Automata
- Oceanside Museum of Art (California)
- Odd-Mode Analysis
- Off Madison Ave (advertising; Arizona)
- Office for Metropolitan Architecture (Netherlands)
- Office of Management and Administration
- Office of Management Assessment
- Office of Members' Advocates (Wikipedian voluntary group; now Association of Members' Advocates, AMA)
- Office of Military Affairs (US CIA)
- Office of Military Application (US DOE)
- Office of Minority Affairs
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinically, bilateral infarctions affecting the fronto-parietal areas cause Balint's syndrome: ocular motor apraxia (difficulty in initiating saccades), optic ataxia (mislocalization of objects in extrapersonal space) and disturbance of visual attention.