Initially, the pilot will provide the mechanism for patients with stable glaucoma or ocular hypertension to be followed up in the community, close to home.
What does OH stand for?
OH stands for Ocular Hypertension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OH
We have 30 other meanings of OH in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol (functional group)
- Finland (international aircraft code)
- Hospitallers Brothers of St. John of God (religious order)
- Hydroxyl Radical
- Oak Harbor (various locations)
- Observation Helicopter
- Occupational Health