Organotins include butyls, methyls and octyls, solids and liquids, sulfur and nonsul-fur types for both high-impact and unmodified rigid compounds including weather-resistant systems.
What does CMPO stand for?
CMPO stands for Octyl(Phenyl)-N,N-Diisobutylcarbonoylmethyl-Phosphine Oxide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMPO
We have 25 other meanings of CMPO in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Multifunctional Polymer Nanomaterials and Devices (Ohio University)
- Calcutta Metropolitan Planning Organisation
- Calen Maiava-Paris Online
- Centre for Market and Public Organisation
- Chief Military Personnel Officer (UN)
- Combe Martin Post Office (UK)
- Computer Music Productions Online
- Conceptual Model of Peace Operations
- Confidentially Marketed Public Offering (investing)
- Cherokee Meadows Property Owners Association (Estes Park, CO)
- Controlled Manual Point Of Contact
- 4-Chloro-2-Methylphenoxy Propanoic Acid
- Care Management Pilot Program
- Centre Médico-Psycho-Pédagogique
- Centre Missionnaire de la Parole Parlée (French: Mission Center of the Spoken Word; Switzerland)
- Certified Medical Publication Professional (credential)
- Chinese Man Page Project (Linux)
- Conseil de Modernisation des Politiques Publiques (French: Council for the Modernization of Public Policies)
- Constructive Methods for Parallel Programming (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Based on octyl BIN butylated diphenylamine chemistry, Good-Rite 3131 is engineered to prevent discoloration and scorch by providing thermo-oxidative stabilization of oils, lubricants, polyols, elastomers, and adhesives.
Based on an octyl butylated diphenylamine chemistry, Good-Rite3131 is formulated to prevent discoloration and scorch by providing thermo-oxidative stabilization of polyols, elastomers and adhesives.
Both copolymers and homopolymer P-3I-9VC were synthesized by thermo-initiated radical polymerization from respective monomers (3-iodo-9-vinylcarbazole and octyl methacrylate (Aldrich) for P-3I-9VC : OMA, 9-vinylcarbazole (Aldrich) and octyl methacrylate for P-9VC : OMA and 3-iodium-9-vinylcarbazole for P-3I-9VC) in isopropyl alcohol medium at 82[degrees]C.
Merck sought approval for 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, while BASF requested approval for octyl triazone.
In tests, it filtered out ultraviolet light as well as associated chemicals: oxybenzone, dioxybenzone, octyl methoxycinnamate and padimate-O.
They ran sun-protection-factor tests to compare SoyScreen to four commercial UV absorbents: oxybenzone, dioxybenzone, octyl methoxycinnamate, and padimate-O.