Octamer-based genome scanning distinguishes a unique subpopulation of Escherichta coli O157:H7 strains in cattle.
What does OBGS stand for?
OBGS stands for Octamer-Based Genome Scanning (genetics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBGS
- Oregon Blueberry Growers' Association (trade association)
- Organic Ball Grid Array
- Ondernemersvereniging Bedrijventerreinen Gemeente Bladel (Dutch business association)
- Olney Boys and Girls Club (youth sports; est. 1969; Baltimore, MD)
- Olney Boys and Girls Community (Maryland)
- Object-Based Graph Grammars
- Old, But Good Job Finding It on Your Own (gaming forums)
- Office of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender Concerns
- Ocean Beach Grassroots Organization (California)
- Optical Border Gateway Protocol
- Ottawa Botanical Garden Society (Canada)
- Ozarks Biological Graduate Society (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Outbound Global Title Translation
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ocean Bottom Hydrophone
- Office of Behavioral Health
- Officer of the Big Hope Friendship Foundation
- Old Buckenham Hall (UK)
- Old Bust Head (brewing company; Warrenton, VA)
- One Big Happy (newspaper comic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technique, called octamer-based genome scanning (OBGS), is available for licensing.
The technique, called octamer-based genome scanning (OBGS), allows researchers to pinpoint where genetic differences exist on E.