EXPERIMENTAL Materials NR (standard Malaysian type grade SMR 10) was used as base polymer, reinforced with two kinds of clays: The first clay was modified by dimethyl-di(hydrogenated tallow) alkyl ammonium salt (clay-QUAT) and the second by octadecylamine (clay-PA).
What does ODA stand for?
ODA stands for Octadecylamine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODA
We have 164 other meanings of ODA in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Drilling in the 21st
- Optical Digital Data Disk
- optical density readings at 492 nm
- Optical Density at 500 nm
- Optical Density at 600 nm
- Optical Density at 650 nm
- Obcanska Demokraticka Aliance (Civic Democratic Alliance; Czech Republic)
- Object Discovery Agent
- Occupational Driver Appraisals (UK)
- Ocean Data Analysis
- Office Document Architecture
- Office of Disability Accommodations
- Office of Disaster Assistance (US Small Business Administration)
- Office of the Deputy Administrator
- Officer Development Academy (King County Fire Training Officers Association; Washington)
- Official Development Aid
- Official Development Assistance
- Ohio Dental Association
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Ohio Dermatological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work therefore reports the preparation of low density polyethylene filled with nanometer scaled octadecylamine modified Ghanaian clay particles, and determines the structure of the material formed, Commonly known clay samples from Mfensi community in the Ashanti Region of Ghana was used.
The effect of octadecylamine itself(in the absence of clay) was also studied.
This MMT was surface treated with octadecylamine surfactant for good dispersion in an amine cured epoxy resin.
The fillers were three montmorillonites (OMMTs) organically modified with dimethyl dehydrogenated tallow quaternary ammonium (Cloisite [R] 20A, Southern Clay Products), octadecylamine (Nanomer [R] 130 TC, Nanocor), and bis-2-hydroxyethyl methyl tallow quaternary ammonium (Cloisite "1 30B, Southern Clay Products) that have a cation exchange capacity of 90, 145, and 95 meq/100 g.
30TC) containing montmorillonite that intercalated by octadecylamine was also used and termed C-MMT.
Dodecylsuc-cinic anhydride (DSA), octadecylamine (ODA), octadecyl alcohol (ODOH), and octadecanoic acid (AcOD) were used for the organo-nanoclays modification.
This organoclay is a powder containing montmorillonite (70 wt%) intercalated by octadecylamine (30 wt%).