The members are Rights and Democracy, Ockenden International, Oxfam International, Agency for Rehabilitation & Energy-conservation in Afghanistan, Co-operation for Peace and Unity, Mercy Corps, The Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission, The Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit, Save the Children (SC/USA), CARE International, Afghan Development Association, Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief, and Coordination for Humanitarian Assistance.
What does OI stand for?
OI stands for Ockenden International (UK registered charity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OI
We have 18 other meanings of OI in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Health Index (dentistry)
- Old Home X Farmingdale (pear variety; horticulture)
- Oh Hell Yeah
- Order of Hsu Yun
- Out of Home Youth Advocacy Council (San Francisco, CA)
- Oak Harbor Yacht Club (Washington)
- Offspring of Essential Hypertensive Parents
- Occupational Hazards
- Objeto Indirecto (Spanish grammar)
- Oceanology International (periodic conference and trade show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At one of the talk sessions, Shahnaz Akhtar, an official of the British-based aid group Ockenden International, explained the conditions of Afghan refugees living in Peshawar, Pakistan.