formerly vice chairman, department of cardiology, became chief clinical transformation officer, Ochsner Health System.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Ochsner Health System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Oberlin High School (Oberlin, OH)
- Obesity-Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Oblates of the Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- Occipital Horn Syndrome
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Health Services (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Occupational Hygiene Services (various locations)
- Oceana High School
- Oceanside High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ochsner is committed to the health and wellness of our city," said Warner Thomas, president and chief operating officer of Ochsner Health System.
Ochsner Health System, with eight hospitals in Louisiana, helped its employees lose 33,000 pounds in 2011 through a workplace wellness program that rewards physical activity and personal attention to blood pressure and other biometrics.
System Vice President and CMIO, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans