Defense attorney Jessica Saydack argued that Ochoa accidently hit the male fitness trainer and his wife's Volkswagen as he recklessly sped toward the man's home near Crescent Drive.
What does 8A stand for?
8A stands for Ochoa (Cuban General killed by Castro)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 8A
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
- Strontium-87m (radioactive, used in bone imaging)
- Heil Hitler (h is the eighth letter of the alphabet)
- Love and Kisses (Amateur Radio)
- Bye Bye (Chinese internet chat)
- 88 Digital Cloud Marketing, Inc (Manila, Philippines)
- 88th Infantry Division
- Eighth Amendment
- Minority-Owned or Other Disadvantaged Business (Section 8A of the Small Business Act)
- 8 Ball Pool
- 8-Bit Theater (online comic)
- 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's; Canadian Army Light Armoured Regiment)
- Eighth Cavalry Regiment
- Eight Disciplines (problem solving technique developed by automotive industry)
- 8th Day Creations (Bad Axe, MI)
- Eight Degree-Of-Freedom Non-Linear (control model)
- Eighth Infantry Division
- Eight Mile Boulevard Association (Detroit, Michigan)
- Eight Millimeter (camera/film format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a child growing up in the barrios of west Caracas, Venezuela, during the 1950s, Williams Ochoa heard the elders describe the religious fiestas that took place in the rural provinces.
MEXICO: Reports that Mexico City authorities are investigating the death of human rights lawyer Digna Ochoa as a suicide has shocked and angered her family, friends and former colleagues.
The woman leveled the allegation against Francisco Mario Ochoa in a restraining order petition filed in Lane County Circuit Court.