Convergence: Crossing the Divide, San Diego, California: Oceanside Museum of Art, 2005.
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Oceanside Museum of Art (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMA
We have 165 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Multiplexer/Optical Amplifier (Bellcore)
- Opticalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Optical Multimode 2 (ISO/IEC; fiber with 50/125 Microns dimensions)
- Opticalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Oceaneering Multi-Purpose Micro Manipulator
- Optical Multimode 3 (ISO/IEC; fiber with 50/125 Micron dimensions and high bandwidth)
- Opticalman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Optimus Mini-Three
- Object Management Architecture
- Object-based Mapping Automata
- Ocular Motor Apraxia
- Odd-Mode Analysis
- Off Madison Ave (advertising; Arizona)
- Office for Metropolitan Architecture (Netherlands)
- Office of Management and Administration
- Office of Management Assessment
- Office of Members' Advocates (Wikipedian voluntary group; now Association of Members' Advocates, AMA)
- Office of Military Affairs (US CIA)
- Office of Military Application (US DOE)
- Office of Minority Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Housed in a building designed by noted early-20th-century modernist Irving Gill, Oceanside Museum of Art (10--4 Tue-Sat, 1--4 Sun; $3, $2 ages 65 and over, military, and students with ID; 704 Pier View Way; 760/721-2787) showcases the work of regional talent.