The largest cleantech deals in Europe included Ocean Power Delivery Ltd.
What does OPD stand for?
OPD stands for Ocean Power Delivery (Edinburgh, Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPD
We have 145 other meanings of OPD in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Patient Card Workstation (US VA)
- Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Warfare
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (United Nations)
- Ontario Progressive Conservative Youth Association
- Audit Programs Division (DCAA)
- Oakland Police Department
- Obnoxious Personality Disorder
- obsessive personality disorder
- Obsessive Potter Disorder (humor)
- Ocala Police Department
- Ocean Profile Database
- Ocoee Police Department
- Odessa Police Department (Odessa, Texas)
- Office of Policy Development (Department of Homeland Security)
- Office of Program Development
- Office of Public Defense (Washington State)
- Office of the Public Defender
- Officer Professional Development
- Officially Pronounced Dead
- Offshore Product Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ocean Power Delivery, Sgurr Energy and Renewable Devices Energy Solutions are being promoted at a Scottish Pavilion at the Great Wall China Renewable Energy Conference.
Investment in its UK-based renewable energy interests also includes a joint venture with Ocean Power Delivery and Amec to investigate the feasibility of a wave power machine now being tested off the Orkneys.
PIONEERS Ocean Power Delivery have raised more than pounds 13million of funding from new and existing investors to develop their Pelamis wave energy converters.
Edinburgh-based Ocean Power Delivery will place their design off Islay in 2002.