The summary report from the 2009 conference of the Canadian Ocean Management Research Network notes: Conference delegates expressed concern about the demonstrated lack of political will in Canada with respect to the priority of oceans and coasts on the political agenda.
What does OMRN stand for?
OMRN stands for Ocean Management Research Network (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMRN
We have 1 other meaning of OMRN in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Moment-Resisting Frame
- Ohio Mercury Reduction Group (Columbus, OH)
- Organic Materials Research Group (Vanderbilt University)
- Our Mims Retirement Haven
- Open Media Research Institute (Washington, DC; Czech Republic; 1994-1997)
- Organic Materials Research Institute
- Overhauser Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Open Music Resource Library (online resource)
- Oriented Micro-Resistivity Log (oil exploration)
- Official Monster Raving Loony Party (UK registered political party)
- Old Military Radio Net (amateur radio)
- Outcome Measurement Resource Network (United Way)
- Ontario Marine and Rescue Patrol
- Organizational Maintenance Repair Parts
- Organometallic-Mediated Radical Polymerization (chemistry)
- Otdelnyy Morskoy Razvedyvatelny Punkt (Russian Navy Seal Unit)
- Office of Materials and Road Research (Minnesota Department of Transportation)
- Office of Minority Recruitment and Retention (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
- Operation and Maintenance, Repair, Replacement and Rehabilitation (Corps of Engineer Account for Managing Civil Works Assets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
assemble 15 essays drawn from a symposium, "Moving Beyond the Critiques of Co-Management: Theory and Practice of Adaptive Co-Management," held in Waterloo, Canada, in February 2005, as well as follow-up meetings in Ottawa in 2005, including sessions during the Ocean Management Research Network Conference.