Marsha Green of the Ocean Mammal Institute, successfully lobbied the UN Law of the Sea Conference and individual nation delegates during 2005.
What does OMI stand for?
OMI stands for Ocean Mammal Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMI
We have 145 other meanings of OMI in our Acronym Attic
- Outpatient Mental Health Service (various organizations)
- Owensboro Mercy Health System (Kentucky)
- Owensboro-Medical Health System (Owensboro, KY)
- Owings Mills High School (Maryland)
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Ontario Municipal Health and Safety Representatives Association
- Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (West Virginia, USA)
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Old Men and Heavy Weights (US paintball team)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Offender Management Inspection (UK)
- Office des Migrations Internationales (France)
- Office of Management Information
- Office of Medical Informatics (various schools)
- Office of Military Instruction
- Office of the Medical Investigator (New Mexico)
- Ohio Mechanical Institute (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Old Man Intake (automobile air intake modification)
- Old Myocardial Infarction (heart disease)
- Olford Ministries International
Samples in periodicals archive:
EarthEar tithes a portion of its revenues to such worthy causes as the Nature Sounds Society, the World Forum for Acoustic Ecology, the Ocean Mammal Institute and the Noise Pollution Clearinghouse.
The Ocean Mammal Institute reports that, beginning in the 1980s, the U.