In: Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease (Harbor P, Schenker MM, Balmes JR, eds).
What does OERD stand for?
OERD stands for Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease (workplace lung disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OERD
- Oxygen-Evolution Reaction (energy)
- Office of the Economic Representative of Bahrain
- Oklahoma Energy Resources Board (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Operations Engineering Review Board
- Other Energy Related Businesses
- Ocean Engineering Research Centre (Memorial University of Newfoundland; Canada)
- Office Ergonomics Research Committee
- Office of Emergency Relief Coordinator (UN)
- Ontario Educational Research Council (Canada)
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission (Bhubaneswar, India)
- Office of Energy Research and Development (Canada)
- Oxford English Reference Dictionary
- Open-Ended Real Estate Fund
- Office of Extramural Research Education and Priority (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Old English Reading Group (UK)
- Organizational Effectiveness Research Group (Minnesota State University; Mankato, MN)
- Ontario Electric Railway Historical Association (Canada)
- Oregon Electric Railway Historical Society
- Office of Educational Research and Improvement (US Department of Education)
- Office of Energy-Related Inventions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In: Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease (Harber P, Schenker M, Balmes J, ads).