Won Jin Lee, a visiting fellow in the NCI Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, and his team evaluated the incidence of cancer among a cohort of 54,383 licensed pesticide applicators in Iowa and North Carolina.
What does OEEB stand for?
OEEB stands for Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch (US National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity
- Operators Extra Expense (insurance)
- Order of the Evil Eye (Satanism)
- Orthogonal Exponential Expansion
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (various locations)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Oxygen-evolving Enhancer Protein 1
- Organization for European Economic Cooperation (predecessor of OECD)
- Office of Economic and Employment Development (Durham, NC)
- Office of Employment Equity and Diversity (various universities; Australia)
- Operationally Effective and Efficient Design (medical practice)
- Ontario East Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Outlook Express Email Extractor
- Ohio Environmental Education Fund
- Office of Energy and Environment Initiatives (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Onderzoeksprogramma Economische Effecten Infrastructuur (Dutch: Research Program on the Economic Effects of Infrastructure)
- Office of Equal Employment and Minority Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ward, (2) (2) Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland, USA; Lars Jarup (3) (3) Small Area Health Statistics Unit, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom REFERENCES Ali M, Emch M, Donnay JP.