Chapters on substance abuse and therapy in the criminal justice system have been revised, and content has been updated to reflect the second edition of the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework and include evidence-based research such as information on new treatments, interventions, and current thinking on mental health conditions.
What does OTPF stand for?
OTPF stands for Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (American Occupational Therapy Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTPF
- Oklahoma Turning Point Council (public health; Oklahoma)
- Oliver Tyrone Pulver Corporation (est. 1985; Pittsburgh, PA)
- One Textbook per Child
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Tripura Power Company (India)
- Ohio Township Police Department (Pennsylvania)
- One Time Password Daemon
- Online Teacher Professional Development (various organizations)
- Oolong Tea Polyphenol Extract
- Officer Training Program Examining Center
- Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response
- Ohio Tobacco Prevention Foundation
- Ontario Teachers Pension Fund (Canada)
- Overseas Territories Programme Fund (UK)
- Operational Test Planning Group
- On-Top Position Indicator
- Operational Test Program Instruction
- Over the Phone Interpreting
- Overseas Tour Promotion, Inc. (Japan)
- Old Tappan Public Library (Westwood, NJ)
- Old Town Public Library (Old Town, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback RM735 In 2002, the American Occupational Therapy Association issued the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, a document that emphasizes the role of occupational therapists working with clients to improve or maintain skills in functional activities in institutional and community settings, delineated the evaluation and intervention process; and described the factors that impact functional activities.
According to the publisher, the book incorporates concepts from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, and provides most of the core knowledge required for both Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education Professionals low vision certification examination and AOTA specialty certification in low vision.