pdf Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (2010).
What does OTBNZ stand for?
OTBNZ stands for Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oulu Thaiboxing Club (Oulu, Finland)
- Over the Bars Club (bicycle club)
- Oxford Terrace Baptist Church (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Other Things Being Equal
- Overtaken By Events
- Offset Tilt Bowl Mixer (baking supplies)
- Ovarian Tumors of Borderline Malignancy
- Overall Test Battery Mean (clinical study)
- Open That Bottle Night
- Organization To Be Named Later
- Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners (horse club)
- Oscillometrically Calibrated Tonometric Blood Pressure
- Old Town Business and Professional Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Ossa Tua Bene Quiescant (Latin: May Thy Bones Rest Well)
- Office of Taxpayer Burden Reduction (US IRS)
- Organization of Tourist Board Representatives (Germany)
- Otter Tail Beach Resort (Minnesota)
- Online Text-Based Role Playing Game
- On the Bright Side
- One True Brace Style (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current and future involvement in health promotion The current scope of practice published by the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (2004) gives occupational therapists a mandate to work with a health promotion focus.
Specifically in the New Zealand context, the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand (OTBNZ, 2004) uses the following definition: Evidence based practice utilises clients' knowledge of their occupational concerns and circumstances, insights drawn from experience and reflection, and critical appraisal of best available evidence drawn from research, experts and theory to inform practice decisions (p 3).