She also was a licensed occupational therapy assistant.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Occupational Therapy Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Output-Threshold-Generalized Selection Combining
- Output Threshold Maximum-Ratio Combining
- Operational Test/Follow-On Operational Test
- Operational Test/Operational Assessment
- Occupational/Physical Therapy (medical)
- On-Time, Right-Quantity (retail)
- On the One Hand
- One True Threesome (fanfiction)
- Operating Thetan Level 3 (Scientology)
- Obligatory Thug Attack (gaming)
- Ocean Systems Technician Analyst
- Oceanside Tourism Association (Canada)
- Offer to Adopt
- Office of Tax Analysis
- Office of Technical Assistance
- Office of Technology Assessment
- Office of Technology Assistance (US Congress)
- Office of Territorial Affairs
- Office of the Administrator
- Office of Tribal Affairs (Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Stanbridge offers degrees in Occupational Therapy Assistant and Physical Therapist Assistant.
Hambric has been named director of the new Occupational Therapy Assistant Program under development at New River Community and Technical College (W.
Occupational therapy assistant Scott Dangerfield, aged 30, from Penkridge, said: "I grew up watching his fights on TV, he's the best boxer ever.
The event recognized the achievements of the 467 students completing their SHP certificate or degree programs in 14 health care related areas: Emergency Medical Technology (20); Massage Therapy (15); Medical Assistant (13); Mental Health Practitioner (11); Mortuary Science (23); Nursing (227); Occupational Therapy Assistant (8); Physician Assistant (37); Practical Nursing (34); Radiation Therapy (13); Radiography (23); Respiratory Care Therapy (14); Surgical Technology/Sleep Technology (17)and Veterinary Technology (12).
Karen Kyler, COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Elizabeth Lee Black School [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] If you walk into any classroom in the Elizabeth Lee Black School you are likely to find teachers using equipment or programs adapted or designed by Karen Kyler, a certified occupational therapy assistant.