A consumer with low vision would have the opportunity to receive up to nine hours of specialized low vision rehabilitation instruction by certified low vision professionals, in addition to the services of an occupational therapist.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Occupational Therapist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- (USN Rating) Ocean Systems Technician
- Aruba or Curaçoa to Northwest Africa (routing designation; US Navy)
- Curaçoa to Trinidad (routing designation; US Navy)
- New York to Netherlands West Indies (routing designation; US Navy)
- Oberer Totpunkt (German: Top Dead Center)
- Object Technology
- Observer Trainer (military exercises)
- Observing Tool
- Obstructing Traffic (traffic law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Gerry Holt South Wales Echo Nine out of 10 people don't know what they do - but the search for Britain's top occupational therapist is on.
An occupational therapist might work seven hours one day and five hours on the same day the following week, because of a reduced facility census.
In addition to their work with Ballard's short-term, and sometimes much younger, subacute patients, physical therapist Marek Zaleski, LPT and occupational therapist Dotty Karabin, OTR/L also work with the facility's long-term residents.
The provision of ADL's and environmental controls will most likely be handled by an occupational therapist and an engineer.
The work presented in the book supports the use of the AOF as a standardized assessment tool for occupational therapists in mental health settings.